Today IT is faced with the challenge of trying to respond to rapidly changing business environments on limited budgets, needing to support legacy applications as well as new modern software applications. Businesses cannot afford to start over and build all new applications for the cloud. But if IT doesn’t respond with a supported cloud service, business units and individual developers will bypass IT and purchase their own cloud services without the IT oversight that ensures reliability, security, compliance and governance. Cloud computing offers substantial benefits in terms of agility and cost-effectiveness but cloud computing platforms are not commodities, with one easily substituted for another. You can easily end up with some workloads than can only run on-premises and some that can only run in specific proprietary clouds. Once you move a workload to a proprietary cloud, it typically requires rewriting and/or reconfigurations to move back onsite.
By engaging in a Cloud solution with EchoStor Technologies, you can expect to:
- Determine best use cases, workloads, and applications for Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Utilize a self-service portal to provision computing capabilities and manage virtual machines
- Quickly deploy workloads to the cloud with the flexibility to move them from on-premises to off-premises as requirements change
- Achieve faster times to market thru automation
- Develop the technical framework for the integration of Cloud strategies and deployments