EchoStor has a keen focus on storage consolidation resulting in far more efficient usage of the Customer’s infrastructure driving a better financial return, as well as quicker time to market. We approach these types of engagements leveraging both business justification and technical functionality models.
Our partnership with key information technology companies, such as EMC, NetApp, Cisco and VMware enables the EchoStor pre sales and post sales resources to develop and present a comprehensive storage and virtualization consolidation and migration plan. EchoStor partnerships enable us to leverage a variety of best in breed traditional, converged and hyper converged platforms in a pubic, private or hybrid cloud model as part of our recommended solution.
EchoStor Technologies will use our proven services methodology to provide a comprehensive pre sales analysis of the current and target infrastructure. This representation will be provided to the post sales team who will continue to follow the services methodology under the direction of the project manager to ensure a quality deliverable on time and within budget, meeting a predefined set of mutually agreed upon expectations.
- Data Gathering – Tools based data gathering from existing infrastructure
- Data Analysis – Tools based evaluation of data capacity and tier management
- Interviews – Discussion with various level of the organization, including storage, virtualization, application and cloud
- Pre sales and post sales review – Both sets of EchoStor technical resources will collaborate and develop a strategy to meet the workload and service level agreements discussed as part of the data qualification process.
- Planning and Design – Once the end state requirements are agreed upon EchoStor Consultants will collaborate with the customer to design and plan out the deliver of the solution.
- Implementation and Configuration – The EchoStor delivery team will work in conjunction with the Customer team to implement the design solution and prepare for data ingestion and cutover.
- Migration – The EchoStor delivery team will move data as seamlessly as possible dependent of the source and target systems, as well as the workload requirements.
- Acceptance Testing – Perform testing activity to ensure that data is available and applications are functional.
- Knowledge Transfer – EchoStor Consultants will meet with the Customer to review technical and operational aspects of their new environment.
- Periodically throughout and at the completion of the engagement EchoStor will meet with the Customer to discuss and rate process, resources, documentation, timeliness and financial aspects of the engagement. This process is used as quality assurance for solution delivery.