EchoStor Technologies seeks a driven sales representative to play an important role in the expansion of EchoStor’s growing IT business. Join this fun and exciting team at a company that was just voted one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. As a Sales Representative, you will consult with customers and prospects and discover ways to improve their IT Environments by presenting technical solutions from our wide selection of partners.
Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records via SalesForce
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce Competency.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Great fit with EchoStor’s culture (takes initiative, collaborates well with colleagues).
Working At EchoStor:
- Healthcare, 401(k)
- Cell phone allowance
- Flexible Schedule
- Some travel required
- Professional Development and company support for career growth