As a Post Sales Networking resource on EchoStor’s Professional Services team, you will work alongside some of the most talented and knowledgeable IT minds in the Northeast to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. This multidimensional role will consist of advising customers on networking best practices, architecting solutions to suit the customers’ needs, and assisting in the implementation of the overall solution.
Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Lead design sessions and workshops with customers in small (round table) discussions as well as large (seminar) audiences.
- Perform delivery task for implementations and installations as part of the professional services practice
- Becomes focal point in case of a technical post-sales
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions
- Generate design and other architecture related documentation
- Provide periodic written updates to customer and project management team
- Should be self-motivated, able to work well with multiple internal and customers, and be creative in obtaining information and solving problems.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years design and architecture experience
- 5 to 7 years implementation experience
- 3 to 5 years of Cisco experience
- Cisco Professional certifications
- Experience with Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience with various OS including LINUX, UNIX (AIX, SUN) and Windows.
- Understanding of storage protocols such as NFS, CiFS & iSCSI
- Experience with VMware and Network Virtualization
- Able to transfer knowledge to inexperienced customers and sales representatives
- Desire to learn new technologies and enjoy doing “hands-on” work with EchoStor solutions and other relevant technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, high energy, flexible, self motivated, trustworthy, friendly and dependable and has excellent follow through skills
- BS/BA in CS highly desired but not necessary
Working At EchoStor:
- Healthcare, 401(k)
- Cell phone allowance
- Flexible Schedule
- Some travel required
- Professional Development and company support for career growth